"She got two sibilants, no bilabial plosives."
-Saskia Hamiton, Ben Folds
Let me begin by saying that I am drinking delicious peppermint tea on a beautifully chilly Midwestern fall day.
Okay, now we can begin. In response to the wonderful Lexi....
1) Sometimes I feel like I'm the craziest person person in the world...So you have to tell me something that makes you a little insane so I can feel better about myself.
Erm... For a significant number of my childhood years I legitimately thought country music killed your brain cells, because my sister told me it did. My best friend loved country music. I was concerned for her but didn't say anything, because I didn't want to offend her.
2) Would you rather kiss Voldemort or Susan Boyle?
Voldemort, on the cheek, before he knew he was a wizard. Aka: This Kid.
3) What is one impossible thing you wish was possible?
Free Teleportation. Hands down.
4) What type of dinosaur would you be? I want you to research extensively and match yourself up with one that has similar personality traits =P
Oh, I definitely took this question seriously. GUYS. There's a species named after HOGWARTS because it looks like a DRAGON. I cannot bring myself to choose any other but this: Dracorex Hogwarsia. Check it out.
5) If you could move anywhere in the universe, where would you move? (Notice how I say "universe" which means if you would like to reside on Mars, or set up camp in a black hole, that's perfectly fine.)
6) Theme song of your life?
Oh, how I despise loaded questions like this! You force me to classify myself, therefore providing me no other option than to cop out! I am squirming with discomfort!
...actually, on second thought, I think this is easier than I thought: The King of Love My Shepherd Is.
Yes! I just dominated this question!
7) Gallbladder or liver?
Well, I choose living... so liver. (Haha, this is ironic because the word live is in liver. In fact, it's like 4/5 of the word. See that?! See what I did there?!)
Randoms:- Guys, Emma Watson is in the talks for Sam in The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I feel like... I feel like... I'm unsure about this. Obviously, I love and adore her... but... I don't know. How do you feel about this?
Logan Lerman is Charlie. This is good, I think. Although he may be a tad too beautiful for the part. I pictured Charlie to be much more quirky cute than that. We'll see!
- Ingrid Michaelson's new UK single is addicting. I can play it on my ukulele now, even though the strumming pattern she uses is ridiculously frustrating. It's even quite in my vocal range. There are two versions: [Acoustic] and [Single]
- Yesterday the guy who was making my sandwich for dinner was singing the Bed Intruder song. It made me smile.
- Ben Folds' entire new album is streaming on his Myspace. New Bed Folds music is enough to make my entire month a prettier state to live in. He wrote a song about how he is in love with Saskia Hamilton and her poetry. It's so hilarious and adorable at the same time. Oh, to have Ben Folds write a song about you.
Okay. This blog was mostly just to respond to Lexi quickly, before I put it off any longer. Hope you all are enjoying this wonderful Friday!