"I'm very much a word person, so that's why typography for me is the obvious extension. It just makes my words visible."
Today was a terrible, no good every bad day.
But tomorrow is a new one!
I was so frustrated today that I needed to get my mind off of everything and create something that didn't have to do with school or freelance stuff. So, I whipped up a quick little summerish diddy for the blog. I think I'm going to completely revamp the blog after finals this week. I do have a whole month just to work and play before Dublin.
Who knows, maybe I'll even do a few of yours. :]
Tomorrow I pick up the book I designed/wrote from the printshop. I. Am. Terrified. Our professor told us not to expect it to be perfect, since it is our first one ever and we don't have a chance to overlook the printing/binding process... but I want it to be perfect, guys. :/
- I might be going to a legitimate TED talk Saturday morning. This is kind of dreamy.
- I can't stop thinking about chemicals in my food after that documentary on plastic.
- I have a new roommate for next year moving in. And she just finished producing her first cd.
- My mom is beginning to watch Downton Abbey. I'm excited.
- Yesterday morning I woke up to a text from my roomie Jeananne after she read my blog that said, "You tell me to kiss a boy. WELL IT'S NOT THAT EASY."