Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Tonight I don't like April.
Things that have happened in the last 48 hours:
1) Designed a chapter of my type book. Professor hated it. Started over.
2) Found out that I was not, in fact going to London this summer. Thought I was going to Prague.
3) Found out I was not, in fact, going to Prague.
4) Found out I officially am going to Dublin. DUBLIN. Come visit me.
5) Because BFF4L with Izzy. But really, she's great. Check out her blog.
6) Bought baseball tickets.
7) Every time I look at the blog from yesterday I want to hug Jonathan, but I can't. He is still in the magical faraway land of dragons and rice.
Remember that one time I said I was going to Greece, and that didn't happen?
Remember that one time I said I was going to London, and that didn't happen?
Well, now I'm going to Dublin. And that's happening.
And I really, really, really want to meet some of you in Europe while I'm there. I know you live there. You can't hide.
Tomorrow I have my first experience with Wrigley Field and Titanic in a theater. Also, skipping my first class of the entire semester. Should be a day, of sorts.
Sleep well, lovelies, and keeeep kickin'!
EDIT: This is my 200th post, Hoorah!