Monday, June 6, 2011

Persnickety!


I miss you guys.

Everyone is more beautiful in summer.
Summer makes everything more beautiful.
Summer is beautiful.

My obligatory summer checklist is going well.
Bonfires - check!
Beach - check!
Stargazing and deep conversation - check!
Blaring music on country roads with the windows down - check!
Finishing a book - check!
Creating art - check!
Getting sunburned - check!
Friends, friends, friends, and more friends - check!

I hope your summers are going well. Now, the book thing. I think we should do it the month of July. If you want to be a part of it, I think it's best if we discuss the book choice and organization over email. Email me at allysonkatew@gmail.com if you would like to be part of the discussion. You can be part of the book club if you don't e-mail me, but you won't have any say in the book, timeline or how the blog is set up or anything. So, e-mail me and we'll get a discussion with everyone going that way.

I read Anna and the French Kiss in one day. I looooved it. Loved it. It made me laugh out loud. And it's a realistic situation. Mostly. Anyway, good call John Green.

Today I finally watched Tangled. This, also, I loved loved!!

I pretty much am in love with everything right now. I'm so excited for my future. I'm focused and ready, life. Let's accomplish something grand.

In twelve days I'm leaving for Florida, aka THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER. 
I'll take pictures for you all.

You! Updates?!

Go dance to this!

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! YOU get to go to Harry Potter World!!! I am completely green with envy right now. Literally. I look like the Hulk!

    Just kidding. That's awesome, though! You will definitely be getting an e-mail from me re: book club. I'm so pumped for it! Glad to hear your summer is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Especially the bonfires and stargazing and deep conversations parts. I still haven't started my summer holidays yet, because of this stupid quarter system!

    I won't be able to contribute if it's in July :( because I'm going to go and be a camp counsellor and that will keep me too busy to do anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seriously jealous of you getting to go to Harry Potter World. It's on my list of places to go!

    I'm glad Anna and the French Kiss was good! I've been debating about it even with the John Green Seal of Approval (in your pants), so now I'll have to check it out!

    And I agree, summer is beautiful, even if it's been like 95 degrees down in the big GA for the past, like, month. Summer and Fall and Winter are such magical, happy times of the year. My state has no real Spring, so Spring gets lumped in with summer...which I guess makes it Sprummer? Sprinmmer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're in such a dang good mood, I almost forgot all the crap going on in my life. Darn you. Also, I'm quite jealous of your summer thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allyson!!! I miss you <3

    1.) I am insanely jealous that you get to go to Harry Potter World. Please take pictures. And write a super long blog about it =]

    2.) Tangled is pretty much the most amazing movie ever!!! My niece watches it AT LEAST once a week.

    3.) Are we still up for snail mail? Cuz I'm moving to GA (and living with said Tangled-loving niece =]) so if so I'll need to send you my new address.

    4.) That song will now be stuck in my head all day <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree one hundred percent, summer makes everything better. As soon as school's out I'm instantly in a good mood for pretty much the whole summer.

    And words cannot describe how extremely jealous I am that you're going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lucky duck! i want to go to harry potter world sooo much! I'm reading anna and the french kiss RIGHT NOW and i love it so far! I love tangled. ADORABLE. Though, call me shadow, but i still wish she had her pretty hair at the end :(

    You are cute and I love summer

    ReplyDelete