Friday, April 13, 2012

Leo's Lips

This post comes to you an hour or two late, but with good reason. We just got back from Titanic. For the record, Leo is more attractive in 3D. Truth. Now. This evening I'm just going to show you three videos from my day.


One: A video that inspired me during literally what was one of my most discouraging weeks, creatively. I. Love. This. Watch it.




Two: A video from the game I attended in which I couldn't stop laughing. He needed one out. One out to end the game. I mean, at this point, I was laughing so hard. So hard. He was taken out, then. With one out left in the game. Someone needs to play catch with his pops more often. (Sorry, I don't have this one embedded. Bah.)


(On a related note... BASEBALL GAME. YAY.)


http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=20564287&topic_id=8878834&c_id=chc&tcid=vpp_copy_20564287&v=3




Three: A video that you cannot watch without falling in love with every. single. one. of these boys. Watch it full screen and HD, please.







6 comments:

  1. Okay, I have a confession. Up until now I was just like, "Allyson is so silly. It's just a boy band. I'm not even going to watch."

    And then I finally watched.

    *heart flutters*

    I'll never doubt you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONE THING. I always reply to them like, "I have that one thing! I REALLY DO. I DO."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baha. "I CAN HAVE TWO THINGS IF YOU'D LIKE!"

      Delete
  3. I watched that like 5 times yesterday. My obsession is growing. I DIDN"T KNOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm OBSESSED with One Thing and One Direction. I can't stop. They're all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete