Friday, November 6, 2009

I think you are just so pleasant.



Aaron Yoo was in the movie we watched last night (21). Needless to say, I a slight field day. Don't worry though, I quickly educated everyone in the room on how they are indeed two different actors.

Anyway, I like variables. Yet, however great, however exciting your variables in life may be... you always end up coming back to the constants. I'm highly enjoying a plethera of variables right now, but I'm ready for a few days to be surrounded by constants.

Novel Update? Well, I'm behind, but it's going well. Yesterday was the first day I was simply swimming with the thoughts and emotions within my protagonist. I could feel her, and she was letting herself do the developing. It was so refreshing to let the words flow from within her, rather than within me. Yesterday I also discovered that my antagonist was internal. I'm not sure if it will be solely internal, but my protagonist has much more internal conflict than I had originally planned. This is good, I feel as though it's adding a lot of depth... even seriousness to my entire story.

"Dillan had no idea what she was doing. To him, it seemed like she was searching for something in his eyes. Like she was searching for something deep inside. He became entirely self conscious and blinked at this realization. It felt like he was giving something away...some deep secret. He didn’t dare comment on this silence, in fear of offending the seemingly fragile little sister of his good friend. He didn’t know what he had gotten himself into, but he knew that this wasn’t going to be the last of his memories with this girl.
Sky broke the silence and her eye contact with Dillan’s oddly mesmerizing sea blue eyes. Sky glanced at her mother, then at Dillan, and then at her mother again.
“I…I… don’t know yet.” Skylar responded to her mother, obviously befuddled."


I missed ALL my shows this week. Thank God for online episodes.
I need to start going to bed before 3-4 AM. This is my goal for next week.

Rad: A cheap bowling alley, chick-fil-a, taco bell, cafe, and wells fargo on campus.
Unrad: THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Reality is a BUZZin', BLOOMin' world of PARticularsz." - William James.
(The famous one, not my 2 year old nephew)


You're in my prayers darling;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment