We mustn't be so serious. Therefore, I am doing a 180 from the last blog, and being quite ridiculous for this one. It's only necessary. One may begin to think I am overly emotional. What a fallacy.I love very many things about this photograph. Her shorts (which I envy), her rollerblades, her tights, her bracelets, the ridiculous position she's in, her facial expression, the color palate, and most definitely her location.
This is basically my mood after a long day of wallowing in thought. I get in an unusually good mood. Almost... bipolar, you may say.
Just kidding, dear readers.
Things to say, but no eloquent long way of saying them so i will put them in convenient bilingual list form:
Uno - Don't bother with strawberry daiquiri Sobe. No good.
Dos - I know my exact room and exact roommate for next year. I'm undoubtedly excited to be in the nicest dorms on campus.
Tres - I am banning myself from facebook today. I've already wanted to post like three different statuses. Even one about banning myself from facebook. Alas, I cannot.
Cuatro - I bought eggnog for the first time of the season. It's my first personal hint of the holidays. I still remain able to fight the Christmas music urge, however strong it may be increasing.
Cinco - 17 days until I see my best friend/soulmate for the first time in 3 months. No big deal.
I wonder if I am a horrible person. Perhaps. I shall pray.
This was a short, rather pointless blog, but I feel like it was needed to push the last one down the page. I don't want that one hogging the prominent blog space for longer than necessary.
Rad: Taylor Swift on SNL. More specifically her monologue, Shakira impression, and Twilight parody.
Unrad: EW. Who does he think he is? Michael Jackson? I always knew I had a reason for liking Mark Mcgwire more back in the day.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment