Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4.13 Unafraid of the Future

Arms will open wide
I'll be safe and wanted
Finally home where I belong
while starting here my life begins.

Things I learned today:

1) Glee is producing RIDICULOUSLY unnecessary storylines. Instead of creating new conflicts, they basically re-opened all of the ones they resolved last season's finale. Stooopid.
1a) This doesn't mean I stop watching. So... perhaps mission accomplished, writers?
1b) Or maybe it's just because Idina Menzel is on the show now? Yep. Pretty fantastic.
1c) Finn's rendition of Hello, I Love You is quite fun. :]
1d) "Did you know dolphins are just gay sharks?"

2) This exists, and it is brilliant.

3) I don't have enough money on my meal plan to make it until the end of the semester. Thus, I have a new diet called starvation. Results? A very dizzy Allyson.

4) Listening to this makes me reeeally want to watch Anastasia.
4a) This too!

Rad: 1b, 1c, 2, 4, 4a
Unrad: 3

There's enough links to keep you occupied for the day. See you tomorrow, world.

xx

2 comments:

  1. You should talk to my brother about that meal plan issue; I'm sure he put a dent there with his abnormally spacious stomach and incessant desire for copious amounts of victuals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really annoyed about that too, regarding Glee. As much as I love the show, they need to focus more on getting to Nationals and less on the silly romantic plot lines. At least the adults, I could really care less about Emma and Mr. Shu.

    Anastasia for the win! I've had a life long obsession with her, no dice! I adore dead Russian tsars!

    ReplyDelete