
"She molded, folded, pasted and cut"
So, this is an hour or so late, but I haven't gone to bed. Therefore, I think it's still okay. However, as "punishment" (which is really going to be more fun than anything...) you're free to ask me anything you wish about me, and I'll answer it tomorrow.
That quote up there? It's going in my best friend Alyson and my quote museum. Yes. We already have some photographs of quotes we'll display. Although, they won't all be photographs. This museam will have quotes plastered everywhere. Fantastic, no?
Okay, so tonight I saw that this guy my friend and I were hanging out with was watching the Mystery Guitar Man, and I said "Hey! I love that guy!" He said, "Really, are you subscribed?" I said, "Yes!" Then, one of Michael Aranda's videos came up after the video was finished, and I said, "Ohhh Michael Aranda." He said, "You know Michael Aranda?" Then he asked, "What about Mitchell Davis?" I said, "Oh for sure!"
Oh, I love having conversations like this with people that are just as much Youtube nerdy as I am. And I know some of you guys are too, so I thought you'd enjoy this story. (dftba)
(While we're on this topic, how about that All Caps album, eh? I mean it's growing on me like a Chia pet grows with water!)
Anyway, I was just re-watching a few of my old favorite videos, and came across this Levi Beamish jem. That boy, I tell ya. He's a keeper. Anyone else in favor of moving to New Zealand and marrying Kiwis? Yes.
"Link, where you be?"
Link in statue. :]]
Misquote of the day:
"I'm grossed out!" - Charlie
"You're a girl scout?" - Marie
Rad: Late night dinner mint and pickle runs.
Unrad: The stomach aches you receive from binging on dinner mints. Also, my sister and best friend are in Chicago and do not care that John Green is. I, sadly, am not in Chicago. I, sadly, CARE!
The new ALLCAPS album basically owns my brain currently.
ReplyDeleteIf you're going to New Zealand, I will gladly move with you. You can have Levi Beamish. Though he is adorable, I'm sure there are plenty of other beautiful Kiwi boys for the taking. =D
And as far as questions, you seem fairly Youtube literate; do you have a YouTube account? Do you make videos?