Friday, April 22, 2011

Chirp

Kevin will be pleased to hear your comments, I'll tell him soon. :]

Technically, guys, I haven't missed a day because I haven't slept a wink since Wednesday evening. So, huzzah. Last night was one of those "Oh look, the sun is coming up... let's go to Perkins" evenings. It is now 7:36 am, my body hates me, and I am off to work.

I think it was at around 4 am that I said, "Sleeping doesn't make memories." So, that was my decision.

Then I chirped a few times, because apparently imitating birds is hilarious at 4 in the morning.

Oh, and at 6 am I put contact disinfectant in my eye without the saline stuff on it (or whatever it is!) to clean it off, because I DIDN'T KNOW. My eye became INSTANTLY bloodshot, the guy who owned said contact stuff just kept on laughing and saying, "Oh no!" and "That's acid!"

ACID AND EYE DO NOT GO TOGETHER.

I flushed my eye and thought I was going to go blind.

Five minutes later he tells me he's done it before and it's not a big deal, your eye just stays red for a long time.

WELL DON'T FREAK OUT, THEN. You had what I like to call a BAD REACTION. Here I was thinking I'd have to go to the ER or something, for goodness sake. It still stings, though, and it's still red. Bah. Issues.

However, most importantly, it is Good Friday and I am ever so thankful for that.

Have a blessed day.



(ps i had coffee. kbye)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an eventful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sleeping doesn't make memories!" That made me laugh at loud at work! That's kind of how my brain works from time to time when it comes to choosing between homework/friends/and sleep. Haha.

    Glad I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete