Wednesday, April 27, 2011



One day in 7th or 8th grade, someone gave me this song.
It means a lot to me.
Sometimes I would listen to it to calm my nerves.
The Format was my favorite band back in the day.
I still love them.
It's beautiful.


Please pray for all those affected in the area of tornados. 
Paige's beautiful campus got hit pretty badly.
It's pretty scary.

Can I tell you a secret?
I have been stealing toilet paper from public restrooms.
We're out.
No one has bought more.
There's only one week left.
So, I gather up enough for the day,
stick it in my bag,
and bring it up to my room.
We have a nice little mountain of it.

:]

Tonight's been weird.
I was on a Red Bull energy high,
and then I came crashing
crashing
down.

I can't even tell you how much this song relaxes me.
I suddenly feel at ease.
Do you have a song like that?


I promise to catch up on blogs soon. I miss reading them.

5 comments:

  1. That's funny about your toilet paper. Though I'm not sure I'd bother stealing toilet paper from public restrooms. The toilet paper is crap in public restrooms here. I would definitely just buy more. But for me toilet paper is a very serious thing. Because I'm weird like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always tell our youth pastor we're high on Jesus.

    It's just an excuse for too much coffee.

    Have an amazing weekend...are you looking forward to being out of school? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been on edge about stealing toilet paper. On one hand, living with another girl -- we go through a lot, and it's a weird expense that you never really plan for. But on the other, I don't have the guts to do it.

    And also, The Format is (or was, I suppose, they're Fun now) one of my favorite bands. Dog Problems and The First Single have gotten me through so many bad days. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah, that's awesome that you steal the toilet paper. What's the point in buying it anyways?

    I always listen to "I've Got the World on a String" by Frank Sinatra. He always calms me down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm out of tissues but I'm only here for another few weeks so I don't want to buy more. So I feel you on the whole 'stealing toilet paper' thing.

    ReplyDelete