 |
This weekend I went to visit a few friends. First up was this girl.
For some reason, we only took pictures of food.
This blog is the result of such. |
 |
Noodles & Company is definitely a staple in my life.
Except, I'm not very exciting when it comes to food.
I like boring things.
Therefore, my usual Noodles order is simple Buttered Noodles, Seasoning, and Brocolli.
DE-LISH. |
 |
THEN WE ATE PIE.
For some reason we decided it would be a good idea to order TWO pieces.
This was the snickers one, the other one was blackberry cream cheese.
With hot chocolate.
We ate like three bites.
BUT, we took them home for late night noms. |
 |
| Our morning coffee was accompanied by this guy. |
 |
We read Romans 12 while we drank our lattes.
Then we talked more about Jesus.
And church.
And boys.
And summer.
And friends.
And music.
And memories.
And everything else conversation over coffee is good for. |
... time to catch up on everything I've neglected while away. :/
Two more weeks of classes! TWO. Two!!!
Oh, also... hello, new followers. :] Let's be friends.
Yummmm pie!! It looks like you had a fun visit, food-wise. I am so jealous that you only have two weeks left. I've got about a month.
ReplyDeleteThat pie looks amazing! I want to eat it right now!
ReplyDeleteLooks idyllic. Pasta yum!
ReplyDeletemmm Noodles, sweet Noodles. When I go, I'm not that daring either and I just get the mac & cheese with parmesean chicken haha i know, i'm such a risk taker, right?
ReplyDeleteFood is pretty much the only thing worth taking pictures of... :D :D
ReplyDeleteI am jealous of your NOM Feast.
Definitely NSFW, because now I have a burning desire for pasta with coffee ... neither of which I can get while stuck here at work.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a wonderful friend/food filled weekend! =]
Yummmm, the food looks delicious! Sounds like a pretty good weekend to me.
ReplyDelete