-----
You know how there is that 'love at first sight' saying? Well, I had this experience, except, instead of seeing her, I heard her. When I first heard the song Right Round by Flo Rida in January 2009, I wondered who owned the annoying girl-toned voice in the background during every refrain. After doing some research, I found out Ke$ha Sebert owned that annoying voice. Little did I know this voice and foxy female would soon become my lover and future wife.
About a year later in January 2009, a song by the name of Tik Tok started to make its rounds on the radio. This incredibly catchy song, caught my attention and I started listening to it. I'm one of those people who really enjoys discovering new music before it hits the airwaves of Milwaukee radio. However, Tik Tok was not one of those songs. Anyway, after listening to this song like a cult member, I finally figured out who sung this song. Low and behold, it was Ke$ha. After awhile, I realized this crazy kid named Ke$ha actually released her debut album in January. I slowly started listening to the rest of her cd and fell in love with songs such as Your Love Is My Drug, Blah Blah Blah, and Party At A Rich Dude's House. In early summer of the same year, my friends and I discovered Ke$ha was going to be stopping in Milwaukee for a late August concert. Of course, we had to go because she had good music.
At the concert there was hundreds of hotties and not a lot of guys. Before Ke$ha took the stage, I felt overwhelmed because I had never been around so many beautiful girls. But then, after the crappy DJ got off stage, the beautiful, ever-charming Ke$ha appeared. She belted out one of her smash hits, I think it was Blah Blah Blah. During the concert, as I dodged sweaty, nasty people, Ke$ha and I made eye contact. It was brief, but it was good. If you'd ask her, I'm pretty sure she would remember me. My love for Ke$ha inspired me to design a tshirt specifically for the concert. I enjoyed it so much, I haven't washed it since! From this concert, i've made it my goal to marry this lovely individual.
Two months after the concert, Ke$ha released another CD called Cannibal. I liked this song less mainly because the songs were not as up beat as her original cd. I did enjoy a few songs like We R Who We R (I know every word), The Harold Song, and Blow. Then, in February 2011, my beloved future wife released ANOTHER cd entitled I Am The Dance Commander & I Command You To Dance. Basically, it was a remix of all Ke$ha tops songs. I enjoyed it because I love techno/club music. It makes me want to dance.
As you can see, I love Ke$ha.
Love,
Kevin
P.S. I am taking girlfriend applications. If you are interested, you need to have at least three references. Also, you need to indicate if we've ever dated before. (Actually, I've never had a girlfriend, so you can leave that part blank). Next week, April 24th-30th, I am looking for a girl to have a practice relationship with. The other girl, no, not Ke$ha, she is wayyyy to reliable, decided to dump me. I am quiet sad. Let me know! May 1st-7th is already reserved for another girl. GOOD LUCK!
kgworm09@gmail.com
Haha I loved it, I've been writing about Kesha too lately. I feel like Kevin and I would get along really well or just dance to Kesha all day.
ReplyDeleteHaha, oh Kevin. If I were single I would totally apply for a week-long relationship with you.
ReplyDeleteI need pictures before I can commit to any week long-long distance relationship...you also have to be over 18.
ReplyDeleteOh Ke$ha, don't you worry that she smells bad, Kevin?
Ke$ha is the shit. The end. I find myself having dance parties alone in my bedroom with Ke$ha playing quite often.
ReplyDeletehahaha I utilized guest blogging too. K3vin and Ke$ha. I like it.
ReplyDelete&llyson was right, you ARE crazy :D